Click HERE to be taken to "The Wild Moods," where there are a few articles representing my book, "Anxiety and Depression: 42 Essays on Overcoming the Wild Moods."
You can also find past newsletter articles, from the monthly "Tame Your Moods," by clicking HERE.
In both the book and the newsletter, you find articles and essays on the overcoming of anxiety and depression, from Eastern and Western perspectives.
Some topics covered:
- Practical ways to understand and overcome anxiety and depression
- Skills for managing habitual negative thinking
- Increasing acceptance when something can't be changed
- The control that comes from openness
- Love in the time of depression and anxiety
- Dealing skillfully with overwhelm
- And many, many more!